Goal (main objectives)
SEED’s main goal is to build capacities of families and communities through education, income generation and life skills for a better livelihood. The core values of SEED include equal opportunity for all, integrity and respect for life.
- To strengthen and build capacities of the under privileged children by facilitating their access to education.
- To facilitate and provide business development services and credit to mainly women micro entrepreneurs within the target area to enable them develop their livelihoods.
- To foster networking and exchange of information among entrepreneurs on the one hand and between the organization and other organizations or individuals who have similar or related interests on the other.
- To contribute to social and economic transformation of the under privileged.
- To do all things incidental or conducive to the realization of any or all of the aims and objectives.
- Selection of deserving students for education support.
- Provision of education support for the selected students.
- Follow up and monitor the progress of children in their respective schools.
- Selection of the women for business development support.
- Provision of business skills training for the screened and selected entrepreneurs.
- Micro-credit allocation and administration.
- Follow-up support: Visits to individual women and to women’s groups
- Monitoring and evaluation to asses impact.